Now planning for 2017
|REGISTRATION IS CLOSED|
Robb-Petersen Guest of Honor and Lecturer to be announced
The Strabismus Fall Festival is a biennial, one-day symposium that focuses on techniques and advances in strabismus surgery through lectures and case-based approaches.
A few examples of lecture topics are:
- Outcomes of Vertical Strabismus Surgery
- Surgical Principles in the Management of Thyroid Eye Disease
- Rectus Muscle Advancement for the Treatment of Ocular Misalignment following Scleral Buckle
- Advances in the Management of Complex Strabismus
- Novel Strabismus Surgery Techniques
- Controversies in the Management of Strabismus and Amblyopia.
- Unknown cases will be presented to a panel of five skilled strabismus surgeons, followed by discussion of surgical decision-making and outcomes.
Continuing Medical Education (CME): The Harvard Medical School designates this live activity for a maximum of 7.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. (2017 CME status is pending)
- Dean M. Cestari, MD
- Gena Heidary, MD, PhD
- David Hunter, MD, PhD
- Melanie Kazlas, MD
- Mitchell Strominger, MD
All sessions will be held at Meltzer Auditorium, 3rd Floor, Mass. Eye and Ear, Boston, MA.Registration is required and will open in 2017