Save the Date: June 23-24, 2017 | Boston, MA
Please join us for the 2017 Harvard Medical School Department of Ophthalmology Annual Meeting and Alumni Reunion. All current and former residents, fellows, postdocs, and faculty members are invited to attend this exciting two-day event of scientific exchange and networking.
Friday, June 23: Annual Meeting
• Faculty Lectures Spanning Basic, Translational, and Clinical Research
• Annual Poster Contest for Trainees
• Mariana D. Mead Lecture: Robert D’Amato, MD, PhD
Saturday, June 24: Alumni Reunion
• Scientific and Clinical Lectures from our 10 Alumni Classes
(1967, 1972, 1977, 1982, 1987, 1992, 1997, 2002, 2007, and 2012)
• 2017 Distinguished Achievement Awards in Research and Clinical Care
• 2017 State of the Department Update: Joan W. Miller, MD, FARVO
Registration is required and will open in 2017.